Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Harry Potter -- personal

Okay, so Allison reminded me that I have not mentioned Harry Potter yet...I haven't had any major adventures in that department but...

Platform 9 3/4 is right where it should be, but sadly I'm not magical enough to make it through.
(the picture's grainy because I took it from my Facebook page...my USB cable is in the dorm.)




And here's a picture of some stairs you might recognize (disclaimer: I did not take this picture; the lovely people at St. Paul's Cathedral did). If you don't recognize them right away, these are some stairs used in the films.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda!

Mindy and I are very jealous! Sounds liks a very fun and exciting trip. Will you still talk to us little people when you return?
love
Jeff & Min

PS: You have to run into the wall full speed to pass over...oh wait or is that Narnia?